1 HR 30 MIN
- 1 lb 44 Farms Sirloin (cut into 1-1/2-inch cubes)
- 12 Crimini Mushrooms (halved)
- 1 Red Onion (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 Zucchini (1-inch cubes)
- 1/3 c Olive Oil
- 2 Tbs Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/3 c Sauce
- 1 Tbs Lemon Juice
- 1 tsp Lemon Zest
- 1 Tbs Rosemary (finely minced)
- 1 Tbs Dijon Mustard
- 1 Tbs Garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp 44 Farms Wildflower Honey
- 2 tsp Ground Black Pepper
- Harissa Dipping Sauce, recipe follows
- 1/4 c Harissa Sauce
- 1 tsp Garlic Paste
- 1 tsp Lemon Juice
- 1/2 c Mayonnaise
- 1/8 tsp 44 Farms Salt & Pepper Blend
Combine olive oil, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, lemon juice, zest, rosemary, Dijon, garlic, 44 Farms Wildflower Honey and pepper.
Place 3/4 of marinade with the cubed sirloin in a zip lock bag. Remove as much air from zip lock bag as possible and seal. Place back in fridge and let marinate for 1–3 hours. Place remaining marinade in another zip lock bag with mushrooms and let marinate along with beef.
Prepare skewers alternating sirloin cube with zucchini, mushrooms and onions.
Once grill is heated, clean and lightly oil grill grate. Place skewers on grill until nicely seared and internal temperature reaches 120–125º for medium-rare steak.
Serve immediately with Harissa Dipping Sauce.
HARISSA DIPPING SAUCE
Blend all ingredients together. Let chill before serving.
If using wooden skewers, soak in water for 30 minutes before preparing skewers with beef and vegetables.