ABOUT 44 FARMS STEAKS:
44 Farms Steaks is the U.S.’ premier producer of ethically raised Angus steaks for the home chef and serious amateur cook. Proudly headquartered in Cameron, Texas 44 Farms was founded in 1909 by Sherwood and Josie McClaren and is still family-owned today. For more than 100 years it has been a place customers can know their rancher.
Renowned for their fine marbling, 44 Farms Beef boast superior tenderness, juiciness and flavor, winning them a place at the tables of top restaurants across the country. Boasting a peerless approach to sustainability, animal care and breed research, 44 Farms ranchers produce steaks with no added hormones, antibiotics or artificial ingredients.
Proudly serving 44 Farms (from Cameron, TX) all natural Angus beef raised the RightWay™.
- Owned and operated by the McClaren Family since 1909, 44 Farms is located in Cameron, Texas
- Largest registered Black Angus cattle producer in Texas
- Animals are humanely raised and follow the RightWay™ Program - our protocols for cattle care, cattle health and responsible land management
- Cattle raised with no growth hormones or antibiotics
- 100% Vegetarian diet - raised on native grasses and grain, finished on grain
- Aged a minimum of 28 days
- USDA Certified Schedule G-11